Do you need a premium business address in Bangalore for all your business correspondence? You are at the right place, this blog is for you which comprises of all the things you should know before taking up a Virtual Office in Bangalore.
What is a Virtual Office?
A virtual office is an office without actually having one. You can place your business with a credible address and mail handling service. The companies don’t have to pay for hefty monthly rents, thereby making the plan budget-friendly. You can also use the same address for the company and GST registration.
The prices of real estate are increasing by the day, in such times Virtual offices help to cut down costs. Virtual Offices does all this by saving money, time, and help you concentrate more on your core business.
Articles you may like:
- Here are different types of companies that you can register in India
- 9 benefits of Startup India Program that Indian business can avail
- Top 75 coworking spaces in Delhi for individuals, startups & SMEs
Why should one choose a Virtual Office?
- Need for a professional space – Virtual offices come with a physical address, and hence they help your business look professional. This is especially beneficial if you have clients who would require your address for various mailing purposes.
- Operational Costs – For a startup, freelancer, or entrepreneur, having to work from home would be an ideal cost saver, but having the same residential address would be off-putting. Hence A virtual office would be ideal.
- Flexibility – Flexibility of working from home with the option to have a professional address is always a bonus in terms of cost savings.
- Credibility – A virtual office help you to look professional which is needed for every company during its expansion or kick-start phase.
- Enhances Productivity – The time taken to travel to work in metros can at times be more than the time spent at work! Virtual offices help you cut down on this travel time and save time.
How Businesses use Virtual Office Solutions
- A corporate business address for your mail handling services. This means that you are provided with your mail handling and forwarding services.
- It is completely possible to get a registered company address on Virtual Business Address.
- Even though we call it a Virtual Office, it exists. Most Virtual Office buildings have meeting rooms and office space that can be taken up by an hour or by the day.
- To improve Customer Services by call answering facilities.
Choosing the Right Virtual Business Address
- Identifying an office that fulfills your company’s needs – So first you need to identify the needs and vision of your company. For example, if you are a client-based business that needs regular business meetings, you should take a VO that is convenient to travel.
And if you’re an e-commerce company. you don’t need to really bother about the location.
- Consider the services provided by different providers –
You want to know about the amenities or add-on services that are available. For example, call forwarding, mail handling facilities, and free complimentary access to meeting rooms.
myHQ provides you with free complimentary access to the meeting room and free full-day access to the office space every month.
- The Right Location – If your business involves closely working with clients in the city, you need to take up an address that is in the city.
And one of the main reasons to take up a Virtual Office is the address that goes everywhere be it your business cards, website, or letterhead.
- Cost-effective – Virtual offices are a cheaper option than getting a physical office space. So take up one that doesn’t turn to be a major financial expenditure for your business.
Top Locations in Bangalore for Virtual Office
1. Koramangala – It is one of the largest commercial hub located in the south-eastern part of the city. With a large number of luxury apartments, commercial buildings, and posh bungalows. Koramangala becomes the first choice for those who want a premium business address in Bangalore.
myHQ Virtual Offices in Koramangala-
1. myHQ x Commune Coworks
2. myHQ x Sierra Cartel
3. myHQ x 365 shared space
2. Indiranagar – Indiranagar is one of the most expensive localities in the eastern part of Bangalore. It is an important residential and commercial hub of Bangalore. Indiranagar is well connected with most of the areas of Bangalore with the Namma Metro Purple Line and the buses of BMTC.
myHQ Virtual Office in Indiranagar-
myHQ x Sierra Cartel, Indiranagar
3. HSR Layout – HSR Layout is located in the south-east part of the city. It has emerged into a leading residential area due to its proximity to IT Parks in Bangalore. It is also a gateway to Electronic City, a major IT hub of the city. So its proximity to the IT Parks, makes it the first choice for tech startups to get their company registered.
myHQ Virtual Offices in HSR Layout-
1. myHQ x Sierra Cartel, HSR Layout
2. myHQ x 365 shared space
4. Whitefield – Whitefield is the neighborhood of Bangalore. The IT Boom in the late 90s turned it into a major suburb and is now a major part of Greater Bangalore. Due to its close connectivity to Bangalore City and the presence of IT companies. It is a great choice for getting your company registered.
myHQ Virtual Office in Whitefield-
myHQ x Unispace, Whitefield
What myHQ Offers?
- A premium business address with access to ad-hoc meeting rooms, full-day access to office space in a month, and other on-demand business services.
- Mail handling and forwarding facilities to customers.
- All the documents comprising the Rent agreement, Utility bills, and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the landlord for getting your company registered.
- Virtual Office in Bangalore at an affordable price ranging from 14,000 to 17,000.
Liked it? Read more here: