Haldiram’s is more than just a brand. It’s an emotion that has built a place in the hearts of millions. Haldiram’s expertise is in making Indian sweets and snacks. Haldiram has been a source of delight for many Indian families who have consumed and shared the company’s products for decades. If you want to make yourself part of the business, then taking Haldiram’s franchise is one of the ways to do so. This article will guide you through all the necessities of starting Haldiram’s franchise in India.
About the Company: Haldiram
Haldiram is a Nagpur-based firm that manufactures sweets and snacks. The company was founded in 1937 by Shri Ganga Bhishen Agarwal as a namkeen and sweets business in Bikaner, Rajasthan. The company outperformed both domestic and international competitors in 2017, earning the title of largest snack company. The company is present in more than 80 different nations. Nearly 400 distinct goods are available to customers from Haldiram. The company also produces packaged foods that are ready to eat, and in the 1990s, American technology was imported for this purpose.
Why Consider Haldiram’s Franchise Business in India?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider Haldirams franchise opportunities in India:
- Haldirams Food International Limited has been named a Star Export House by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade, a division of the Indian government’s Ministry of Commerce. The business complies with stringent international standards for food safety and is a HACCP-certified corporation.
- The company has a turnover of Rs 400 crore and a brand valuation of Rs 1,500 crore. They also have a market share of 25% in India.
- Haldiram is now based in Nagpur and is expanding fast in every corner of the country and the world.
Consequently, we might draw the conclusion that a Haldiram franchise is a potentially successful business opportunity.
Haldiram’s Franchise Costs
30-31 lakhs for a single outlet, roughly. However, Haldiram currently offers the opportunity for an individual to open multiple Haldiram franchise stores in one‘s city. Therefore, there must be at least five outlets. Therefore, you must apply for the 5 outlets, which will cost between Rs. 1.5 and Rs. 1.6 crore, if you want to own a Haldiram Outlet franchise.
|Haldirams’ franchise typically uses one of three business models:
1. Casual Dining
3. Quick-Service Restaurants
- A casual dinner can cost anywhere from Rs 1 crore to Rs 4 crore. This covers two office employees, rent, maintenance, light, water, and electricity. A rough estimate of the amount of money you’ll need to operate is Rs. 2.5 crore. Due to Haldiram’s requirement, this quantity is essential. Casual dining requires at least 2000–5000 sq. ft.
- Kiosks require the least amount of maintenance and capital outlay. Before selling their products, you must acquire the appropriate Haldirams licensing. You can do this by applying for franchise store permissions on Haldiram’s website. To open kiosks, it should be at least 75-100 s.f.
- Quick Service Restaurants must be in good locations, but they don’t necessarily need to be in a large area. There is only a need for one store employee, and maintenance costs are considerably lower. This type of franchise requires between one and three crores in liquid capital to launch. Quick-service restaurants need at least 1000–1500 sq. ft.
Procedure to Get Haldiram’s Franchise
Not only the place and money required to open the franchise but also the location and market competition around your store will determine your profits. Due to their strict restrictions, Haldiram franchise rights are fairly difficult to obtain. However, if you have all the favourable conditions, this is how you can apply to get Haldiram’s franchise.
- To approach the company, contact Haldiram’s head office in Nagpur directly, as well as via email.
- M/s Haldiram Foods International Pvt Ltd, 880, Small Factory Area, Bhandara Road, Nagpur – 440008; Customer Service Number: +91 9021994899; Telephone: 0712-2681197; Business Enquiry: email@example.com.
You can also contact Haldiam’s corporate office in Delhi.
- Haldirams Exports Ltd., B1/H3 Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Main
Mathura Road, New Delhi—110044
- If the company is willing to expand and finds your proposal attractive, it will contact you and send a survey team to check the proposed area, and the required actions will be taken. The franchise-giving process will be taken further depending on the survey report.
- Personal and property details will be required to be submitted. If all of the details are correct, then franchise and other fees must be paid.
- Haldiram’s support team will guide you through the installation process, and training programmes will also be provided. A two-week training programme is carried out in Kolkata.
|You must also know: You must apply for a minimum of five Haldirams franchises at once.|
Haldiram’s Franchise Profit
The profit percentage will be 14%. The location and franchise model you choose will have the biggest impact on your business. It goes without saying that a franchised firm will make a lot of money if it can draw in a lot of clients. Not only will the location and amount of money required to open the franchise determine your profits, but so will the market competition around your store.
Profits and margins are very high in the Haldiram franchise outlets, making it one of the top investment choices for new business owners and people looking to open a namkeen restaurant or enterprise.
Things to Keep in Mind While Applying for a Haldiram Franchise
Here are a few of the things that the applicant must keep in mind while applying for the Haldiram franchise.
- The applicant must be at least 21 years old.
- Candidates should have completed their 12th grade.
- should possess knowledge in the FMCG distributorship business.
- Important documents must be submitted:
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Electricity Bill or Ration Card
- Qualification Certificate
- Photograph, Email Id, and Mobile Number
- current A/C and cancel the check.
- Shop agreement or sale deed
- Rent agreement
- GST Number
- MSME Certiﬁcate
- outlet trade licence
- FSSAI Certiﬁcate
- ITR (if needed, the company can also ask for the last two-year ITR).
FAQs on Procedure To Start Haldiram Franchise in India
Does Haldiram sell franchises?
Yes, Haldirams accepts franchise applications, and if all the criteria are met, it can sell the franchise.
What is Haldiram’s profit?
Profits and margins are usually very high. A person who becomes associated with the Haldiram brand is expected to gain great returns, although there is no official estimate of how much profit an investment may produce.
Which food franchise is the best in India?
India is a vibrant country with different cuisines and cultures. From north to south, east to west, different foods are loved, usually influenced by culture, geography, and climatic conditions. Considering all of these factors, any franchised store will undoubtedly make its presence felt in the market.
How much is the normal franchise fee?
Depending on the kind of business and the company, the franchise price may vary. For a casual Haldirams meal, the investor will need to invest between 1 and 4 crore rupees.
Which franchise is the best to buy?
Depending on the market demand, location of the store, and competition, the investor must decide which franchise to buy.
Is Haldiram’s bigger than McDonald’s?
Yes. In 2017, McDonald’s was beaten down by Haldirams. Haldiram posted a 13 percent revenue growth to cross Rs 4,000 crore in FY16, thus beating McDonald’s.
Is the Bikanervala franchise profitable?
Yes, the brand has a high turnover rate.
According to Haldiram’s statistics and data, as well as the company’s goals for the upcoming years, the company is on a path to growth and prosperity that shows no signs of slowing down. Haldiram is the best option if you want to invest in a company that manufactures snacks and sweets. We hope all the details we provided on the Haldirams franchise were helpful.