Ola was initially just a startup from Bangalore, which has now become one of the largest companies in India. People also know it as India’s most considerable mobility expert. Many people consider it the most efficient riding facility available as well. At its heart, it has a noble cause too.
The main motto of Ola Electric cars is to decrease global emissions. It also wants to eradicate the extent of dependency on fossil fuels. Their goal is not just to create electric vehicles. They focus on changing the general mentality, which can lead to success.
- How To Apply For a Job At Ola Electric?
- Different Types of Jobs Available at Ola Electric
- What is the Ola Electric’s Hiring Process?
- Tips for Making a Good Impression During the Hiring Process
- How To Prepare for an Interview at Ola Electric?
- Tips for Presenting Your Experience and Qualifications in the Best Light
- What Are the Benefits of Working at Ola Electric?
- FAQs on Ola Electric Careers
How To Apply For a Job At Ola Electric?
To apply for a job at OLA Electric, you need to follow the below procedures:
Step 1: Visit the official page of OLA and scroll down to the footer.
Step 2: Click on the ‘careers’ option from the footer menu.
Step 3: You will be redirected to the OLA careers page. Click on the ‘See our Openings’ button on the page.
Step 4: You will be taken to the page where the current job openings have been listed. Check the job roles and the job description by clicking on ‘view job’ to know which job role will suit you the best.
Step 5: Once you have found the job role that fits your profile, click on ‘Apply Now.’
Step 6: Now, carefully fill in all the required details and upload your updated resume through the ‘Select Resume’ button. (Please note: Resume file type should be DOC, PDF, or DOCX and less than 1 MB)
Step 7: Once you have filled in all the necessary details, click on ‘Submit’ to submit your application.
If the current openings do not match your job profile, you can submit your resume by clicking on the ‘Submit Resume’ option in the Join Talent Pool portion at the end of the current job openings page. Ola will let you know if any job openings match your job profile.
Once you are shortlisted, the HR team from the company will contact you with further details. Keep checking your mail so that you do not miss any important updates.
Different Types of Jobs Available at Ola Electric
To begin with, one must know the various job roles available at Ola Electric careers. Some of these job roles are as follows:
- Principal Engineer Cyber Security Embedded System
- Rust Developer
- Social media manager
- Digital marketing manager
- Digital Head- Internal Audit
- Business Analyst
- Lead Product Designer
- Associate Director- Public Relations and Communication
- Manager-B2B Sales
- Head of BNPL
The number of employees has also seen a steady increase. To generate more interest from the masses for a specific role, it is essential to understand what it demands. For example, the rust Developer is responsible for the development of subsystems. It also keeps track of the new trends in automotive solutions.
What is the Ola Electric’s Hiring Process?
Candidates must go through three rounds to get a job at Ola Electric. These are as follows:
- Online Test: In this round, candidates must answer a few basic questions. For the technical jobs, the questions shall be about coding. It is a 90-minute exam. These questions are of manageable or medium-difficult levels.
- Technical Round: It is a one-on-one interview. It will either be in person or on Zoom. It aims at better knowing the candidate’s skill sets further. For example, the technical department has to face more questions on coding.
- HR interview: The candidates must make an impression on HR at this level. They shall have to answer questions about their interests and skills. They also have to show their knowledge about the company. They should also reflect upon their past experiences. It does not last more than twenty minutes.
Tips for Making a Good Impression During the Hiring Process
Here are some tips to make a good impression during the hiring process:
- You need to present a resume that does not contain unnecessary aspects. It should reflect your skills perfectly.
- It will help if you research properly about the company before the interview.
- You should be familiar with what the job demands. It will also help you prepare better for the written rounds.
How To Prepare for an Interview at Ola Electric?
There are specific questions that one must be able to answer. Some of the fundamental questions of the technical round are as follows:
- The interviewer will first ask them to introduce themselves.
- There shall be questions about the particular department you are applying for.
- They could also ask about the knowledge of vehicle defects.
- There can be questions about line audits. They could also target the document verification aspect.
- Finally, candidates have to show their past experiences.
Tips for Presenting Your Experience and Qualifications in the Best Light
To come out of the interview process with flying colors, one must know the following tips:
- You must update your resume in a way that reflects your previous responsibilities. But remember to highlight them in a way that helps you with your next job.
- You should rework your skills on the Resume. You must add the skills that are relevant to your job.
- You should be concise on your Resume.
- Try to be consistent with the structure of your Resume.
- Do not use any abbreviation anywhere.
- It would be best if you double-checked everything before applying. It will give you a clear idea of what you should include. It will also provide you with time to analyze the skills your job demands.
What Are the Benefits of Working at Ola Electric?
Various benefits come with a job at Ola Electric. Some of these are as follows:
- Candidates get to earn experience from a big name in the automotive industry.
- They also get health insurance which is a must for every employee.
- They also get to enjoy free rides.
- You can even access the gymnasium at the workplace while working for Ola.
- They also have provisions for educational assistance.
- Ola also pays attention to its employees with kids. It provides childcare facilities to them as well.
These benefits can not only generate more interest in future employees. It is also an excellent boost for current ones. It creates a positive environment where the employees feel taken care of. For example, there are specific team-building experiences, such as team outings. It gives employees a chance to build a better connection outside the office.
This type of relationship also reflects positively in their work. The scope for international relocation also makes employees work hard to avail of it. It works as an incentive for many. Ola works on creating a safe and healthy environment for its employees.
FAQs on Ola Electric Careers
Here are some frequently asked questions on Ola Electric Careers.
What is the basic salary of a job at Ola Electric?
The salary package depends upon your position. For example, the salary of a graduate engineer trainee would be around 3.5 lakhs. However, it also depends upon your experience. It is also negotiable, depending upon your skills.
What are the eligibility criteria for a rust developer?
First, the candidates should have more than two years of experience. They should be well familiar with Linux. They should know design patterns. They should also have a proper knowledge of C and Java. There are other requirements as well.
What is the role of a social media manager?
Their main goal is to create social media content to generate more traffic. It should not only educate the customer about the services. It should also entertain them in the process. They have to work with other marketers and content creators as well.
What is the skill set that one should include in their resume?
There are two types of skills. Those are hard skills and soft skills. Both are equally important for the interviewer. For a job in ola electricals, you should have technical skills. This includes knowledge of specific software, etc. Your resume should reflect it.
How many rounds are there in the Ola interview process?
There are three rounds. The first is the written test. Candidates have to answer questions related to the technical field. The second is the technical interview. The final step is the HR interview. Here, they have to communicate their skills and knowledge about the company.