Shashank Kumar and Harshil Mathur established Razorpay in 2014. With the goal of enabling frictionless banking and payment experiences for companies of all sizes, Razorpay is developing a new-age digital banking hub (Neobank) for enterprises in India. It is a full-stack financial services company dedicated to providing Indian businesses with innovative payment and business banking solutions.
Working in Razorpay can help you grow in your career and learn many great skills. The Razorpay careers page contain job across many fields like Marketing, Data Science, Risk Management, Product Design, and many more across different locations all over India! With this blog, learn the application process, requirements, benefits, and other features of applying for a job at Razorpay.
How to Apply for a Job at Razorpay?
The following are steps to follow in order to apply for a job at Razorpay.
- Step 1: Visit the Razorpay website, and scroll down to the footer menu to find “Careers” under Company.
- Step 2: On the following page, click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Step 3: Here you will find a list of all the current job openings at Razorpay. Browse through the options and click on the position you are interested in. You can also filter the job roles by selecting your preferred job title and location and clicking on ‘search.’
- Step 4: On the following page, you will find the job description of the role, and skills required. Go through these details thoroughly to determine your eligibility for the position.
- Step 5: Next, fill out the application form at the end of the page. You will be required to add your details such as personal information (name, email, and phone number), current employment details, total years of experience, gender, current industry, etc. Once done, click on ‘Submit Application.’
- Step 6: Wait to hear back from the company.
Interested candidates can also apply through job portals like LinkedIn and Indeed.
What Are the Requirements for Applicants to Join Razorpay?
The following list of general eligibility requirements for selection in the Razorpay Company:-
- The applicant must have earned at least 60% in the tenth grade.
- A minimum of 60% in the 12th grade is required for the candidate.
- No backlogs will be permitted while the candidate is a student.
- 3–4 years of marketing experience overall.
- Strong soft skills and creative abilities with a passion for data.
- Extremely organized and self-reliant, but also collaborative and able to work with counterparts from different functional areas.
- The capacity to drive results, foresee demands in the future, and make judgments in a changing environment.
Razorpay is the most popular company for offering cutting-edge services for online banking and payment needs. Razorpay is now seeking intelligent, driven, and fun individuals to work with. If you think you might be one of them, look around the website and submit an application following the instructions given in this article.
Why You Should Join the RazorPay Company?
The following are reasons that make a career at Razorpay rewarding.
- It provides you with a place of employment that appreciates openness and equality.
- The company allows you to change the brand’s status quo and usher in an era of independence and ownership.
- You will value collaboration and have the desire to work, play and thrive as a team.
- You will stand out from the crowd and be the party-crasher who questions and redefines conventions.
What Are Some of the Popular Job Options at Razorpay?
Anyone who has a passion for using cutting-edge solutions to solve FinTech problems, including engineers, designers, accountants, marketers, project managers, and product managers, is welcome to join Razorpay. Below are the jobs that are currently available at the business:
- Product Engineer: The creation of commercial items and the accompanying manufacturing procedures falls within the purview of product engineers. To help with the design and production of their upcoming line of innovative goods, Razorpay is looking for a skilled product engineer. As a product engineer, you will collaborate closely with the design team to develop products that adhere to brand standards and are applicable to the industry.
- Product Marketing Manager: For major products, a product marketing manager will be in charge of supervising the development and delivery of promotional programs. This person would be well-versed in the features of the product that are pertinent to the target market as well as its target market. The employer requires at least a Bachelor’s degree for this position, preferably in business administration, marketing, or a closely related subject of study. If you have additional degrees and more expertise in marketing, sales, or advertising, it may be useful for you.
- Technical Account Manager: Razorpay also looking for Technical account managers, who can help customers with the technical aspects of a product. To boost customer pleasure and experience, they educate and instruct customers on how to utilize the product. They collaborate with the sales staff to improve the sales process and guarantee client loyalty.
- Territory Manager: Territory managers create and nurture solid client connections within a certain area. They create plans to meet unique consumer requirements while increasing regional revenue. Consumer research is used by territory managers to increase prospective sales and win over their clients.
- Sales Manager: Building and managing a team of salespeople is typically part of a sales manager’s job description to increase revenue. To achieve or surpass revenue projections, sales managers must inspire their employees to create leads, cultivate client relationships, set goals and ultimately satisfy customer wants.
Some Tips When Applying For A Job at Razorpay
Here are some tips for cracking job interviews at Razorpay.
- Step 1: Look for employment in your field
To find the job you want at Razorpay, there are several possibilities online. To identify openings, think about compiling a list of several career titles you are interested in. As you look for jobs, think about the positions you want to apply for by going over your personal interests, credentials, and expectations. You can compile a list of available positions that suit your professional preferences.
- Step 2: Create a resume
Make sure your resume is current and tailored to the position you are seeking in order to prepare it for the application process. Add your most recent education, skills, certifications, and experience to your CV to bring it up to date. Write all information in chronological sequence, placing the most recent information regarding your education and experience at the top of the appropriate area.
- Step 3: Send in your application and resume online, along with a cover letter
It is possible that you will also need to fill out an online application form after preparing your resume and cover letter. Typically, you may locate this form in the first job posting or on the company website. You can finish the online form and add your supporting papers, including a resume and cover letter.
- Step 4: If necessary, follow up
A hiring manager may receive numerous applications for a single position, depending on the position. They usually require some time to properly analyze your documents, so this is what it means. Before contacting the hiring manager to inquire about the status of your application, try to wait at least two weeks.
FAQs on Razorpay Careers
Here are some frequently asked questions on Razorpay Careers:
What is the Razorpay compensation package?
From roughly 3.4 lakhs per year for a Junior Analyst to 66.2 lakhs per year for a Director, that is the range of the typical Razorpay income.
Who is the Razorpay.com CEO?
Razorpay’s CEO and co-founder is Harshil Mathur.
When was Razorpay founded?
Two IIT Roorkee graduates, Harshil Mathur, and Shashank Kumar, founded Razorpay in 2014.
How much does a consultant at Razorpay Solution make?
The annual salary for a Razorpay Technical Consultant in India ranges from 5.0 Lakhs to 13.0 Lakhs, with an average of 7.2 Lakhs.
Where is Razorpay based?
Razorpay is based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.