Coworking is when people from different teams or companies come together to work in one elaborate, shared space. Coworking spaces primarily attracted self-employed freelancers and entrepreneurs looking for alternatives to working in cafes, business centres, and home offices. Coworking spaces in Gurgaon make for the perfect work environment, as most people around you are energetic and motivated. In this article, we will read about the top coworking spaces in Sector 18, Gurgaon.
Top 8 Coworking Spaces in Sector 18, Gurgaon For Rent
The following is a list of the best 8 coworking spaces in Sector 18, Gurgaon. Choose one that best suits your needs.
myHQ is a coworking space discovery platform that aims to offer world-class flexible workspace solutions to freelancers, entrepreneurs, and remote workers. myHQ’s Coworking space in Sector 18, Gurgaon, offers flexible office spaces, meeting rooms, and virtual plans that benefit businesses of all sizes. myHQ is a team of workplace solutions experts working to make finding an office hassle-free. With an extensive network of over 300 coworking spaces, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for at myHQ.
- Address: Sector 18, Gurgaon.
- Amenities: High-speed internet connectivity, fully furnished meeting spaces, printing equipment, and a dedicated support team are among the top amenities of myHQ.
91Springboard, Sector 18, Gurgaon offers flexible workspace solutions to meet the diverse needs of today’s professionals. Whether you’re a sole proprietor, a small team, or a remote worker, these coworking spaces are carefully designed to meet your needs and promote a productive work environment.
Located in the heart of the city, the centre is well connected and has easy access to major transportation routes. Its convenient location is not too far from business facilities, restaurants, and other city amenities. 91Springboard’s private seating prices range from ₹10,199 for a private desk to ₹11,999 for a private cabin (4-seater).
- Address: 21-B, Sector 18, Gurugram, Haryana.
- Amenities: 91springboard offers tea, coffee, water, a pantry, meeting rooms, chairs, and desks, a separate washroom, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, charging, backup power, two-wheeler parking, four-wheeler parking, security, first aid kit and more. Other specific requirements can be provided upon request.
- Pricing: Rs. 10,199/month
This hub by MiQB, Sector 18, Gurgaon offers you and your business a premium coworking space in a prime location in Sector 18, Gurugram, with highly competitive seating prices. One of the main advantages of miQB is its central location. Being so well-connected with the rest of the city, the place has easy access to major transportation routes and is easy to reach at any time of the day.
- Address: Plot No. 23, Sector 18, Gurugram, Haryana.
- Amenities: The coworking space provides all amenities and facilities, such as Wi-Fi, tea, coffee, and water. Other specific requirements can be provided upon request. MiQB also offers breakout and recreation areas, cafeterias, separate washrooms, subway connections, pantry areas, chairs and desks, air conditioning, meeting rooms, two-wheeler parking, four-wheeler parking, charging, backup power, and printers.
- Pricing: Rs. 4,999/month
4. Cube 8
Located near Sector 18, this coworking space welcomes members from various industries and offers a prime location and outstanding facilities at the Belvedere metro station, 1.3 km away. Experience beautiful private offices, coworking spaces, and expansive boardroom floors to inspire your team. For teams of 15 or more, Cube8 allows you to customise areas within your workspace to suit your needs (seat layout, signage, private enclosed areas, etc.).
- Address: MM Towers, Plot No. 8 & 9, Phase IV, Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurugram, Haryana 122002.
- Amenities: All amenities and facilities include 4-wheeler parking, Wi-Fi, tea, coffee, chairs, desks, charging, and backup power. Other specific requirements can be provided upon request.
- Pricing: Rs. 7,000/month
5. WeWork BlueOne Square
WeWork BlueOne Square, Sector 18, Gurgaon is an oasis in the hustle and bustle of Udyog Vihar, close to everything Gurgaon has to offer- fine dining at Cyber Hub, retail at Ambience Mall, and lively pubs near Sector 18. Filled with eight floors of vibrant lounges, vibrant social spaces, and an inviting outdoor arena, this coworking space welcomes you. This coworking space consists of the best meeting rooms in Gurgaon
With private booths, meeting rooms, and fixed desks, WeWork provides the perfect environment to grow your business and bring your ideas to life with a community of like-minded professionals. The Rapid Line Metro is located at the Indus Bank of India Cyber City Metro Station, 0.85 km away, making this space convenient for workers
- Address: 246, BlueOne Square, Udyog Vihar Phase 4 Road, Gurugram, Haryana.
- Amenities: Amenities available here include motorcycle parking, subway access, lounge areas, pet-friendly pantry areas, rest areas, and recreation areas.
- Pricing: Rs. 12, 599/month
6. Karma Kalpa
Karma Kalpa, Sector 18, Gurgaon is the perfect coworking space for both startups and small businesses. This is one of the best community-based collaborative workspaces in Gurgaon. You can expect a warm welcome with facilities such as private seating and meeting and conference rooms.
- Address: Plot 309-310, Cybiz Centre, Phase IV, Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurugram, Haryana – 122008.
- Amenities: Karma Kalpa has rest areas, separate washrooms, a cafeteria, a pantry area, chairs and desks, air conditioning, meeting rooms, two-wheeler parking, four-wheeler parking, charging, tea, coffee, and WiFi. It has all the amenities and facilities, such as emergency power, printers, and water. Other specific requirements can be provided upon request.
- Pricing: Rs. 4,999/month
7. My Offiz
This beautiful and luxurious coworking space, My Offiz, Sector 18, Gurgaon is conveniently located in Udyog Vihar near Sector 20, Gurgaon. Join modern businesses, fast-growing startups, and creative freelancers who are home to this convenient location. This centre can serve all kinds of needs of freelancers, startups, and companies. You can also issue coworking day passes in Gurgaon to work out of this workspace for a day.
- Address: Plot No 270, Ground Floor, Phase II, Udyog Vihar, Sector 20, Gurugram, Haryana.
- Amenities: My Offiz offers a separate washroom, pantry, chairs and desks, air conditioning, meeting rooms, two-wheeler parking, four-wheeler parking, Wi-Fi, stationery, printers, backup power, charging, meeting rooms, water, etc. Other specific requirements can be provided upon request.
- Pricing: Rs. 4,999/month
Awfis, Sector 18, Gurgaon is conveniently located near Sector 19, Udyog Vihar Phase 3, Gurgaon. It has good metro connections from the IndusInd Bank metro station and is close to NH-8 and the Delhi-Gurgaon border. Five-star hotels, hospitals, and shopping malls are within a 2 km radius. This is a prime and strategic location to have a Virtual Office in Gurgaon for GST Registration.
The building is ideal for IT companies and large corporations looking for cost-effective facilities and easy access to all of Gurgaon’s major small markets across the road. Experience beautiful private offices, coworking spaces, and expansive boardroom floors to inspire your team.
- Address: Plot No-517, Udyog Vihar Phase III, Sector 19, Gurugram.
- Amenities: Awfis has a separate washroom, subway connection, elevator, cafeteria, pantry, air conditioning, meeting rooms, two-wheeler parking, four-wheeler parking, tea, coffee, Wi-Fi, storage, printer, backup power, charging, and water. Other specific requirements can be provided upon request.
FAQs on Coworking Space in Sector 18 Gurgaon
Here are some commonly asked questions on creative Coworking Space in Sector 18 Gurgaon:
Does a coworking space offer a 1-day free trial?
Yes, most coworking space providers do! Sign up on myHQ’s website/mobile app and avail yourself of a 1-day free trial immediately.
What are the working hours of coworking spaces in Sector 18, Gurgaon?
All coworking spaces are generally available from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Sunday. However, the hours of operation for each provider may vary and are listed on their website and mobile app detail pages.
What payment options are available at coworking spaces in Sector 18, Gurgaon?
Coworking subscriptions can be paid with Indian credit cards, debit cards, internet banking, and e-wallets.
Are coworking spaces in Sector 18, Gurgaon worth it?
Absolutely! Coworking spaces are one of the best remote workers’ options, as it is a highly affordable option.
Coworking spaces can be lifesavers for freelancers, but they also play a big role in a company’s strategy to move to more flexible working. The coworking workspace demographic is changing. Modern shared workspaces attract many communities, from small businesses to large international corporations, as they are a great option for freelancers and startups.