Freelancers often need help to work for international clients due to different currency constraints. Thus, to draw a partnership with international buyers, it is necessary to have a mediator local bank account that will accept payments in any currency. Payoneer is a global payment system that enables you to receive local bank transfers from marketplaces and companies across the globe directly to your Payoneer account. In this blog, we will focus on how to attach Payoneer to Fiverr so that you get a quick, cost-effective solution.
What are the Benefits of Attaching Payoneer to Your Fiverr Account?
Payoneer accepts payments in more currencies than any other payment account. They accept payments in various currencies, including USD, AUD, GBP, EUR, JPY, HKD, CAD, and SGD, to ensure easy access to your bank payment in remote locations. Payoneer lets you and your customer experience a simple, cost-effective solution quickly. Moreover, you can always avail of multilingual customer care 24/7 for a quick solution to emergencies. This is why more freelancers are switching to Payoneer accounts to have a seamless payment experience and work for international clients to get global exposure.
Here is a step-by-step guide to attaching a Payoneer account with Fiverr in easy steps.
- Go to your Fiverr account and choose the ‘Switch to Sell’ dropdown option. You can opt for the ‘Earnings’ option to know about the amount, including net income, withdrawn amount, the amount used for purchases, pending clearances, and funds available for withdrawal.
- There are three kinds of gateway available to withdraw your funds once you connect Payoneer to Fiverr. You can select the bank transfer option, which has to be linked to your Payoneer account. Payoneer, unlike Fiverr, will deduct a service fee while transferring your funds to the local account.
- Once you choose the bank transfer option, you will be prompted to verify your Payoneer account through a verification code or call by using your mobile number. Once verified, you need to open the email sent by Fiverr to your provided email address. If you want to continue the process, click the link in the email.
- The link will open a new page where the website will read that you can transfer your bank account in local currency through the support of Payoneer. Click on get started.
- This option will create a new page that prompts you to sign up with Payoneer. If you have an existing Payoneer account, choose the ‘click here’ option. You will be automated to a new window where you can sign in using your Payoneer username and password. In case you do not have a Payoneer account, sign up with your First name, last name, email address, date of birth, verification code, contact details, and security details.
- Once you have signed in, the message will show, “You have added a new funding source to your Payoneer account. You must log in; the window will display a message about your bank transfer application being submitted and reviewed. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email to set up Payoneer on Fiverr.
- In the next step, click on ‘back to revenue.’ Meanwhile, you can check your email account to open a message from Payoneer confirming the attachment of your Payoneer account with your Fiverr account. In this process, you will shift your USD amount to Payoneer and then direct the bank. Since Payoneer offers a higher dollar rate than a direct bank account, transferring money to a Payoneer account is always beneficial.
Fiverr Levels and How to Progress Using Payoneer
On Fiverr, success as a freelancer is largely dependent on the leveling system. This system establishes a clear trajectory for sellers to advance their reputation and pursue more lucrative opportunities. “New Seller” is the starting position for all freelancers, affording them an opportunity to prove their worth and develop their online presence. Once a seller has garnered at least 10 exceptional ratings and upheld a response rate of no less than 90% within a 60-day window, they will ascend to the intermediate level of “Seller.
If you’re able to ascend to the ranks of “Seller,” you’ll be privileged to numerous additional perks. These advantages include creating and proposing Gig Extras and packages, setting your own rates, and advertising your services using customized offers. In order to advance and be recognized as a “Level One Seller”.
“For exceptional freelancers,” the “Top Rated Seller” is the most coveted title. Earning this status demands continuous delivery of exquisite work, maintaining a 4.7-star rating or above coupled with satisfying additional criteria such as meeting order completion and communication protocols.
By attaching Payoneer to your Fiverr transactions, you can augment your chances of reaching elevated tiers on the platform. The fluid payment options offered by Payoneer make it a breeze to obtain funds from customers abroad, leading to a greater number of fulfilled requests and a heightened seller reputation. As you increase your tally of favorable feedback and wrap up additional assignments, you’ll quickly understand the inherent benefits of the Fiverr leveling system and Payoneer’s expansive payment prowess – both of which can provide substantial support to your freelance work.
Hopefully, this guide will help you attach your Payoneer account to your Fiverr freelancing account. Why wait, then? Showcase your talent and share your work globally through Fiverr. There are several methods to make money on Fiverr. Learn how to make money on Fiverr to upgrade your freelancing journey.
- How to Create an Account on Fiverr?
- Fiverr Affiliate Program – How to Make $1,000 per Month
- Fiverr Jobs for Beginners
- How to Work on Fiverr?
- What is Fiverr and How does it Work?
- What Is a Gig on Fiverr?
- How To Create Gig on Fiverr?
- Best Fiverr Gig Ideas
- Is Fiverr Safe
- How to Delete Your Fiverr Account?
- How to Get a Refund on Fiverr?