A Beginner’s Guide To Email Marketing [Free Ebook]
Being one of the oldest forms of formal communication, email marketing still hasn’t lost its effectiveness as it keeps getting smarter with time. With the advent of social media, there are multiple modes of communication being used these days. Email marketing, however, tops the list when it comes to formal communication with 86% B2B businesses listing email marketing as the most important lead generation source for them.
In 2018, it was reported that 3.8 billion people (half of the planet) used email marketing and honestly, that isn’t going to change anytime soon. A lot of freelancers, entrepreneurs and businesses, however, face difficulty while running email marketing campaigns.
To help innovators like you, we at myHQ have curated an ebook which extensively encompasses the various aspects of email marketing so that you never have to struggle with email marketing again.
“A Beginner’s Guide to Email Marketing” is a step-by-step framework to help you ace your email marketing game. You’ll learn:
- How to get started with email marketing: Understand how to grow and segment your email lists and also the importance of Email Service Providers.
- Different types of emails: Newsletter, Lead Nurturing and Transactional
- Automation in email marketing: How to use drip email marketing campaigns and it’s advantages
- How to improve your email marketing skills: Improving open rate and click-through-rate and how to save your emails from going to the spam box.
- Tracking your email success: A few of the most important metrics used by the big guns to track their email marketing success.
What are you waiting for? Read the ebook and learn tips and tricks on email marketing.
* Get the latest updates right in your inbox!